WeWork's India chief is inviting Jet Airways staff to apply for jobs
- Co-working space provider WeWork's India chief is inviting the staff off Jet Airways to apply for jobs.
- 16,000 employees of Jet Airways have been left in a lurch after the cash-strapped airline got grounded last week.
- WeWork's India offices have at least 149 open positions across departments.
AdvertisementJet Airways, India's oldest private airline, has been grounded. That was not good news for the company's lenders, air passengers, the economy, but the worst hit are the company's 16,000 employees who hung around during the last few stressful months before getting stranded.
But there may be some good news. WeWork is inviting the staff off Jet Airways to apply for vacancies in the company that provides co-working spaces.
Be a part of our WeWork family. To know more, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org #weworkindia https://t.co/uhL885XJeI— WeWork India (@WeWorkIndia) 1556031560000
The tweet from WeWork India followed a post on LinkedIn by the Chief Executive Officer, Ryan Bennett.
The India unit of the $45 billion WeWork has at least 149 open positions in the country, according to the website.
The crises at Boeing and Jet Airways has brought India's air traffic growth to a grinding halt
As Jet remains grounded, Indian airlines are increasing their fleets to rein in surging ticket prices
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet