WeWork's India chief is inviting Jet Airways staff to apply for jobs
- Co-working space provider WeWork's India chief is inviting the staff off Jet Airways to apply for jobs.
- 16,000 employees of Jet Airways have been left in a lurch after the cash-strapped airline got grounded last week.
- WeWork's India offices have at least 149 open positions across departments.
But there may be some good news. WeWork is inviting the staff off Jet Airways to apply for vacancies in the company that provides co-working spaces.
Be a part of our WeWork family. To know more, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org #weworkindia https://t.co/uhL885XJeI— WeWork India (@WeWorkIndia) 1556031560000
The tweet from WeWork India followed a post on LinkedIn by the Chief Executive Officer, Ryan Bennett.
The India unit of the $45 billion WeWork has at least 149 open positions in the country, according to the website.
The crises at Boeing and Jet Airways has brought India's air traffic growth to a grinding halt
As Jet remains grounded, Indian airlines are increasing their fleets to rein in surging ticket prices
- 10 new coronavirus cases in Himachal, 17 cured, tally 370
- 4 more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal, total count 42
- PM's private secretary Rajeev Topno moves to World Bank
- COVID-19: Violators of curbs in containment zones will be put under institutional quarantine: TN official
- Bank cashier booked for Rs 1.56 cr 'misappropriation' in AP