Who is Kartikeya Gupta, the all India JEE advanced topper for 2019
AdvertisementIIT Roorkee announced the JEE Advanced result today on 14 June 2019. Maharashtra’s
Gupta, who is a student from Allen Institute Kota scored 93.7% in class 12th examination and plans to take up computer science at IIT Mumbai. His father is working in the paper industry as a General Manager.
On being asked about his secret to success, Gupta told ZEE Business that he used to focus on the entrance study for nearly four to six hours a day. He also noted that daily revision and relaxation of mind is important for better results.
Among the toppers is Himanshu Singh from Allahabad and Archit Bubna of New Delhi who secured second and third rank, respectively, in the JEE Advanced examination 2019. Last year, Pranav Goyal from Chandigarh topped the JEE Advanced examination, scoring 337 marks.
The JEE examination was conducted on 27 May 2019. The students can access the results on the university’s official website jeeadv.ac.in.
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani