Who is Kartikeya Gupta, the all India JEE advanced topper for 2019
AdvertisementIIT Roorkee announced the JEE Advanced result today on 14 June 2019. Maharashtra’s
Gupta, who is a student from Allen Institute Kota scored 93.7% in class 12th examination and plans to take up computer science at IIT Mumbai. His father is working in the paper industry as a General Manager.
On being asked about his secret to success, Gupta told ZEE Business that he used to focus on the entrance study for nearly four to six hours a day. He also noted that daily revision and relaxation of mind is important for better results.
Among the toppers is Himanshu Singh from Allahabad and Archit Bubna of New Delhi who secured second and third rank, respectively, in the JEE Advanced examination 2019. Last year, Pranav Goyal from Chandigarh topped the JEE Advanced examination, scoring 337 marks.
The JEE examination was conducted on 27 May 2019. The students can access the results on the university’s official website jeeadv.ac.in.
Popular on BI
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- DHFL case: CBI moves Delhi HC against statutory bail to Wadhawan brothers
- Best mobile under ₹12000
- E-commerce platform Carousell lays off 110 employees to reduce costs
- Oil prices rise after G7 nations cap the price of Russian crude at $60/barrel
- Italy home to highest number of unofficial Chinese 'police stations' says a Spanish civil rights group