Who is Kartikeya Gupta, the all India JEE advanced topper for 2019
AdvertisementIIT Roorkee announced the JEE Advanced result today on 14 June 2019. Maharashtra’s
Gupta, who is a student from Allen Institute Kota scored 93.7% in class 12th examination and plans to take up computer science at IIT Mumbai. His father is working in the paper industry as a General Manager.
On being asked about his secret to success, Gupta told ZEE Business that he used to focus on the entrance study for nearly four to six hours a day. He also noted that daily revision and relaxation of mind is important for better results.
Among the toppers is Himanshu Singh from Allahabad and Archit Bubna of New Delhi who secured second and third rank, respectively, in the JEE Advanced examination 2019. Last year, Pranav Goyal from Chandigarh topped the JEE Advanced examination, scoring 337 marks.
The JEE examination was conducted on 27 May 2019. The students can access the results on the university’s official website jeeadv.ac.in.
Popular on BI
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- MS Dhoni vs Rohit Sharma vs Hardik Pandya: IPL captaincy record after two years at helm
- Qualcomm India joins WEP to empower 8 women-led startups
- Woman-led edtech unicorn Guild lays off 172 employees
- OnePlus Nord 3 to Realme 11 series, smartphones launching this June in India
- India Pharma & India Medical Device 2023 places India as leading international healthcare hub