Meet the woman who makes a living taste-testing chocolate for a $33 billion candy company
For the past 16 years, Schroeder has worked for Mars Chocolate - a segment of the $33 billion Mars candy, petcare, and beverage company. Mars Chocolate produces 29 candy brands in total, including the billion-dollar global brands M&M's, Snickers, Dove, Milky Way, and Twix.
As a sensory technologist for the company, Schroeder's job is to taste-test chocolate. We recently spoke to her to find out how she landed this dream job, what she does all day, and what advice she has for aspiring taste testers.
Here's what she had to say:
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Pulsar NS200 launched in India starting at ₹1.46 lakh
- GPT Healthcare IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Juniper Hotels shares jump over 10% after flat market debut
- Rupee turns flat at 82.89 against US dollar in early trade
- Stock market indices kick off trading day with stability, witnessing a mix of gains and losses