If you’re dreaming of opening a restaurant, here are the most popular foreign cuisines likely to work in India
AdvertisementA recent survey revealed that
A survey by YouGov asked over 25,000 people globally about their most liked ones from the 34 national cuisines based on if they’ve tried and liked it, ranking the most popular ones around the world.
Italian food including pizza and pasta beat all the other cuisines in the world as the most popular foreign cuisine, followed by Japanese.
In India, too, over 80% of those surveyed have a liking for Italian food, but there were some other surprising entries. Here’s the full list of what’s most popular in India:
Italian — liked by 80%
Chinese — 77%
American — 75%
Mexican — 70%
French — 70%
British — 68%
Thai — 65%
Emirati — 63%
Singaporean — 62%
Popular on BI
- Best HP laptop in India 2022: Which one is for you?
- Towards 'zero hunger': Odisha tops 'State Ranking Index' first under under National Food Security Act; UP, Andhra, and Gujarat also score high
- Best face creams and lotions for men in India
- Monsoon rain wreaks havoc in Himachal and Karnataka, orange alert in Gujarat
- Apple’s MacBook Air with M2 chip will go on sale from July 15, pre-orders starting July 8