Neil deGrasse Tyson: Everyone Needs To 'Chilax' About Solar Flares - They're Destructive But We're Safe
Solar flares are a rather common occurrence that, if strong enough, could cause a huge catastrophe on Earth by causing mass communication disruptions and power outages. Our favorite astrophysicist, and host of StarTalk Radio, Neil deGrasse Tyson explains what a solar flare is and why we should all "chilax."
StarTalk Radio is a podcast and radio program hosted by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, where comic co-hosts, guest celebrities, and scientists discuss astronomy, physics, and everything else about life in the universe. Follow StarTalk Radio on Twitter, and watch StarTalk Radio "Behind the Scenes" on YouTube.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore
- Rumors suggest OnePlus is testing V Fold and V Flip foldable smartphones