Five ways to invest money saved on crackers this Diwali
- If you plan for your financial goals, you can start investing even with small amounts this Diwali.
- Here are five
investment optionsthat may be suitable to all investors to start their financial planning.
- Check out Business Insider for latest updates.
Here are five investment options that may be suitable to all investors to start their financial planning.
Systematic investment plan (SIP) is a way to invest in mutual funds wherein one invests a fixed amount of money on a pre-decided date every month or quarter. The idea is to bring stability to your financial goals with steady investments periodically.
The amount collected lets you purchase a certain number of units in a chosen fund like equity, debt, hybrid and so on. With SIPs, investors can create huge savings in the long run as they get to invest in the fund during the highs and lows.
To make it hassle-free, investors can also give a standing instruction to their bank to transfer the amount directly from your bank account into the chosen
Initial public offering (IPOs) is basically stock offered by private companies to investors in order for them to go public and list their shares on exchanges. While it is true,
So far, 64 IPOs have been listed on the BSE in 2021 with most of them opening with positive returns on listing day. Further, many companies have lined up for the market regulator’s approval to list their shares. Investors are awaiting companies like Life
While buying gold is common in festivals like Dhanteras during the Diwali week, demand for gold has risen with the increasing gold prices.
With the wedding and festive season on the go, demand for gold has got a boost. One of the leading jewellery companies, Titan, confirmed that there has been a strong comeback in gold demand in the last three months.
Meanwhile, one can also buy digital gold and avoid possession of physical gold through several investment platforms like Google Pay, Paytm, Groww and even on Tanishq website.
With growing uncertainties in our lives, having an insurance policy that protects your expenses during difficult times is a must. If you have not bought yet, now is the time.
Life insurance provides financial cover for a contingency linked with human life, like death, disability, accident, retirement etc. Meanwhile, a general insurance company offers insurance policies to secure health, travel, motor vehicles, and home.
It is important to have an insurance policy as it ensures financial security in case of any accident in life.
Public Provident Fund
PPF is one of the safest investment options to start with that can help you secure your retirement. The PPF has a minimum tenure of 15 years with as little as ₹500 to open an account.
You can open a PPF account through the post office or in any nationalised bank.
AdvertisementMoreover, income tax exemptions are applicable on the principal amount invested in a PPF account. The interest rate for PPF is set and paid by the government for every quarter which is currently at 7.1%, more than the savings rate in banks.
SEE ALSO: Bharti Airtel, Future Retail, RIL and other stocks to watch out for on October 21 as markets remain cautious
Amazon Prime subscription will soon cost you up to 50% more
Popular on BI
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200