Now, a smart SIP that alters your monthly installment as per market valuation
- The ‘
Smart’ SIP tweaks the amount of investment or withdrawal based on equity valuations.
- The feature is available for all open-ended schemes, Equity Index Funds and Kotak Equity Hybrid Fund.
- The valuations are decided based on the net equity allocation of the
Kotak Balanced Advantage Fund.
One of India’s largest asset management companies
An SIP or systematic investment plan allows users to invest a fixed amount of money in a mutual fund over a certain period of time. The Smart SIP tweaks the amount of investment or withdrawal based on equity valuations– cheap, neutral and expensive.
So, when market valuations are expensive, the monthly SIP installment will be half of the base amount. And if they become cheap, the installment would be twice the base amount.
“The smart facility will help investors who are looking for an equity valuation-based investment approach to invest for their long-term goals. Equity markets will continue to be volatile. Smartness is in using this volatility in our favour. This is easy to understand and even easier to invest in,” said
The valuations are decided based on the net equity allocation of the Kotak Balanced Advantage Fund, which uses a combination of adjusted trailing Price to Earnings ratio (P/E ratio), and the trend as well as the sentiment data.
This platform is also available for redemptions through systematic withdrawal plan (SWP). The smart SWP enables the investor to redeem a higher amount when equity valuations are expensive and a lower amount when valuations are cheaper.
Investors can also opt for this option through the systematic transfer plan (
SEE ALSO: Sensex up 300 points on crude price fall, rally in auto and metal stocks
Commonwealth Games 2022: India has won 18 gold medals so far, check out all the details here.
Popular on BI
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- iPod inventor says Apple should move iPhone to USB-C
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World