Whoever picks up gun in Kashmir will be eliminated, says Indian Army
- The Kashmir leadership of the terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) has been eliminated, says Indian army.
- Indian army claims to have taken out 3 JeM commanders in Kashmir within 100 hours of Pulwama terror attack.
- Whoever picks up gun in Kashmir will be eliminated, says
Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon, Commander Chinar Corps.
The Indian army has claimed that it has eliminated the local commanders of the terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammad within 100 hours of the attack in Pulwama, Kashmir.
Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon, commander of the Chinar corps, addressed the media on Tuesday and declared that, "Whoever picks up gun in Kashmir will be eliminated."
"We request all mothers, make your sons who have taken up arms surrender. Anyone who has picked up the gun in Kashmir will be eliminated, unless they surrender," he added.
The three Jaish terrorists who were killed included Kamran, believed to be a conspirator in the February 14 Pulwama terror attack. Kamran was a Pakistani and a top commander of the Jaish and a key aide of Jaish-e-Mohammed's Pakistan-based chief Masood Azhar, according to an NDTV report.
Modi calls for 'strong measures' against terrorism in wake of Pulwama attack
Kashmiri students bear the brunt of post-Pulwama backlash
Four soldiers killed in Pulwama during encounter between Indian security forces and militants: Report
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley