Here are JioFiber tariffs, plans and all the freebies that go with them
- Jio launched six tiers of plans — Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Titanium.
- Monthly subscriptions start at ₹699 for Bronze users and go up to ₹8,499 for the Titanium plan.
- The many freebies include set-top boxes, TVs and OTT subscriptions, especially for those who opt for annual subscriptions.
As promised by the company chairman Mukesh Ambani at the annual general meeting (AGM) last month, the ultra high speed plans started at ₹699 and offer a lot of freebies.
Freebies for Bronze, Silver and Gold plans
Along with the three monthly plans of ₹699, ₹899 and ₹1,299, the plans offer unlimited data downloads, with a fair usage policy as mentioned in the next section.
These plans come bundled with free voice calls, free TV calling and conferencing service, and zero latency gaming — Jio Console. They will also allow for content sharing at home and outside the home.
The plans have also bundled Norton antivirus package for five devices.
Freebies for Diamond, Platinum and Titanium plans
Along with all the freebies mentioned above, the Diamond, Platinum and Titanium plan holders will receive platform access to a virtual reality platform which provides theatre-like experience, claims Jio. However, users will have to purchase a VR headset separately in order to use the feature.
These three plan holders will also be able to watch movies which are released on the very first day, right at their homes. Jio is calling this feature ‘First Day, First Show’
Plan details, speed and fair usage policy
|Plan Amount (Monthly)||Speed||Fair Usage Policy Limit|
|₹699 Bronze Plan||100 mbps||150 GB|
|₹849 Silver Plan||100 mbps||400 GB|
|₹1,299 Gold Plan||250 mbps||750 GB|
|₹2,499 Diamond Plan||500 mbps||1500 GB|
|₹3,499 Platinum Plan||1 Gbps||2500 GB|
|₹8,499 Titanium Plan||1 Gbps||5000 GB|
The plans are not inclusive of Goods and Services Tax
Annual plan bonanza
AdvertisementAdded to all the above, those who opt for annual plans will receive a Jio Home Gateway device, a 4K set-top box and subscription to chosen OTT apps be it Netflix, Amazon Prime and more.
For those who opt for ₹1,299 and above will also get an HDTV.
To register for the services, interested subscribers can log into jio.com and register. If the service is available in the mentioned area, a representative will respond to it.
Popular on BI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- Looking for a date? Meme, playlist sharing may be the key to success
- Maruti Suzuki sales rise 10% in May as SUV sales make a turnaround
- IPL nail biters, munchies and the demand for ‘sides’
- White collar hiring activity flat in May, IT sector's woes continue: Report
- Top 5 places to visit in Auli