Air pollution: Delhi schools to remain shut for physical classes till further orders
The air quality remained very poor on Sunday morning, authorities here said. The city recorded its air quality index (AQI) at 382 at 9 am. The 24-hour average
"The environment department has directed to close all the schools with immediate effect till further orders of the
"However, online teaching learning activities and the examinations for board classes would be conducted as per guidelines issued earlier," the official said.
The Delhi government had on November 13 announced closure of schools and other educational institutions in view of the deteriorating air quality in Delhi.
Schools had reopened for all classes from November 1, after nearly 19 months of closure due to COVID-19. PTI GJS
Around 3,000 non-medical teachers fear 'job crisis' after NMC guidelines
Grey market is paying nearly twice the IPO price for Go Fashion shares
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO