Elon Musk said SpaceX's offshore launch platform called 'Deimos' is under construction for launch next year
- Elon Musk said SpaceX's offshore launch platform called Deimos is under construction.
- In a tweet Sunday, he said the platform could be ready for launch operations next year.
- The platform is set to be used for the SpaceX Starship rockets.
Elon Musk said that SpaceX's ocean spaceport, called Deimos, is under construction and could begin launch operations next year.Musk tweeted about the offshore launch platform, which is part of the forthcoming Starship rocket system, on Sunday in response to a rendered image shared by a fan.
-Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 30, 2021
The latest prototype of the Starship made a safe ascent and landing earlier this month. The reusable vehicle could be a "game-changer for space travel," the BBC reported.
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists