Shah Rukh Khan earned $33 million last year. This is how he earns and spends the money
There is no second thought about the fact that
Let’s find out how Shah Rukh Khan spends his money.
Shah Rukh owns wide range of cars: SRK BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 SERIES CONVERTIBLE, AUDI A6, ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM DROPHEAD COUPE, BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT, LAND CRUISER.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR): Shah Rukh Khan has a 55% stake in this IPL franchise through Red Chillies. With CEO Venky Mysore, KKR wants to achieve the feat of Manchester United. Kidzania is another SRK initiative. This is a Mexican edutainment that is aiming theme parks across the country.Advertisement
Red Chilles VFX is one of largest visual studios in India. Ra.One and Krrish 3 are the successful films from here.
Red Chillies Entertainment: The Shah Rukh Khan productions have two distinct identities – production and VFX. The production part started in 2002 has a lot of hit movies to its credits. The annual turnover of this production is almost Rs 500 cr.Advertisement
Shah Rukh, like a true business tycoon, invests his money in a variety of places.
According to 2015 report, Shah Rukh Khan is worth $600 million. Though he charges for his acting on per movie basis, Shah Rukh’s yearly salary is $72,727,000. Shah Rukh Khan is the face of numerous lifestyle, beverage and automobile brands in India. He earns $18,750,000 a year from such sponsorships. If various media reports are to be believed, Shah Rukh charges Rs 20-25 crore per film.Advertisement
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy