Singapore is replacing an abandoned parking lot with a stunning skyscraper containing thousands of plants - take a look inside
BIG + VMW
In an effort to raise employee productivity and happiness, a growing number of companies are incorporating greenery into their workplace designs.
In Singapore, a new office tower that will feature thousands of plants follows the trend.
Architects from Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) and Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) are billing the 51-story skyscraper as "the office of the future" due to its focus on flora.
The tower, which broke ground this week, will sit on the site of a formerly abandoned parking lot.
Take a look at the tower below.
- Akasa Air takes to the skies, flagged off by Civil aviation minister
- As FIIs come back, India's forex reserves rise by $2.4 bn
- Markets to keep a close watch on US and Indian inflation data
- Demand for tablets drops as online schooling ends
- Reliance Industries will be hosting its 45th AGM this month — all your need to know