Singapore is replacing an abandoned parking lot with a stunning skyscraper containing thousands of plants - take a look inside
BIG + VMW
In an effort to raise employee productivity and happiness, a growing number of companies are incorporating greenery into their workplace designs.
In Singapore, a new office tower that will feature thousands of plants follows the trend.
Architects from Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) and Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) are billing the 51-story skyscraper as "the office of the future" due to its focus on flora.
The tower, which broke ground this week, will sit on the site of a formerly abandoned parking lot.
Take a look at the tower below.
Popular on BI
- Apple Music Classical app offers five million high-brow tunes for classical music enthusiasts
- Cheetah translocated to India from Namibia gives birth to four cubs
- Microsoft’s new Security Copilot assistant adds AI smarts to cybersecurity using GPT-4
- ONGC to start oil production from KG block in May, gas in 2024
- NCLAT upholds ₹1,337.76 cr fine imposed on Google by competition watchdog