Singapore is replacing an abandoned parking lot with a stunning skyscraper containing thousands of plants - take a look inside
BIG + VMW
In an effort to raise employee productivity and happiness, a growing number of companies are incorporating greenery into their workplace designs.
In Singapore, a new office tower that will feature thousands of plants follows the trend.
Architects from Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) and Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) are billing the 51-story skyscraper as "the office of the future" due to its focus on flora.
The tower, which broke ground this week, will sit on the site of a formerly abandoned parking lot.
Take a look at the tower below.
- BSE, NSE to conduct special trading session on Saturday to test preparedness for disruption
- SBI report deciphers India's GDP surge and economic projections
- Google begins to enforce Play Store policies in India, to remove non-compliant apps
- Sensex jumps more than 1,000 points on impressive GDP numbers
- Fuel price surge: Oil companies spike commercial LPG rates, impacting metro consumers