Ravi Kumar Dahiya to get ₹4 crore from the Haryana government for bagging silver in Tokyo
Ravi Kumar won the silver after losing 4-7 to Zavur Uguev of Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) in the final on Thursday.
Khattar, who watched the match on television, announced a reward of Rs
An indoor wrestling stadium will be built at Nahari village in Sonepat district, the native place of Ravi Kumar, he said.
Khattar also said that Dahiya has not only won the heart of Haryana, but the entire country is elated with his achievement.
"I wish you achieve new heights of success," the Chief Minister said.
Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Popular on BI
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine