Ravi Kumar Dahiya to get ₹4 crore from the Haryana government for bagging silver in Tokyo
Ravi Kumar won the silver after losing 4-7 to Zavur Uguev of Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) in the final on Thursday.
Khattar, who watched the match on television, announced a reward of Rs
An indoor wrestling stadium will be built at Nahari village in Sonepat district, the native place of Ravi Kumar, he said.
Khattar also said that Dahiya has not only won the heart of Haryana, but the entire country is elated with his achievement.
"I wish you achieve new heights of success," the Chief Minister said.
Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Popular on BI
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again