Startup founders ready plans for growth, job creation ahead of their meeting with PM Modi
Over 200 entrepreneurs and startup founders will meet Modi on Thursday and talk about ease of doing business, growth and job creation.
Founders from several sectors such as education, finance, health, etc met on Wednesday and charted out a plan. Modi, too, joined them for an informal interaction over dinner.
The gathering was organised by Niti Ayog under its two-day ‘Champions of Change’ programme.
The entrepreneurs interacted with ministers and top officials including secretaries from various ministries and departments on various issues concerning their sectors and challenges facing the country. "The system is today geared to drive change. Decision-making too has become far more efficient," finance minister
“It very encouraging to see that our Prime Minister and the government have invited opinions from change agents such as new-age entrepreneurs in solving key problems we face,"
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet