Here's how to check your Airtel Number
For new users, it might take some time to remember their SIM number. In case you have forgotten your airtel number or do not
Method-1 to Check your
This is the simplest of all the methods to know your mobile number.
Insert your SIM in the mobile phone. Make sure if you have activated your Airtel SIM card.
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button.
On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
Method-2 to check your airtel mobile number from USSD Code
This method is just the same as the one mentioned above. However, you will do the process with another code.
Insert your activated Airtel SIM into your phone.
Open the Mobile Phone App
Dial the USSD Code: *121*1#
Immediately after dialing this USSD number, you will get a flash message containing a special offer, click OK on it.
Within a few seconds, you will get another flash message containing your Airtel mobile number.
Method-3 to check your airtel mobile number
Dial the USSD code 121 or 198 on your mobile phone.
Call will take you to Airtel Customer Support
Click 1 for “Mobile Services”
You will listen to the IRV telling you’re your mobile number, balance, data balance and validity of your balance.
Method-4 to check your airtel mobile number
AdvertisementDownload MyAirtel App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp&hl=en_IN
Go to the home page of the MyAirtel App
You will know your Airtel number, plans of your SIM, data balance and other information.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Vodafone Number
How to check airtel data balance
What is the airtel balance enquiry number
Popular on BI
- Amazon enters the content distribution space in India, will allow customers to subscribe to more video streaming platforms
- Brace for higher LPG, petrol and diesel prices as crude oil prices rise to a 3-year high
- Our key differentiator is our ‘risk-reward’ philosophy that sees us invest upfront in content creation, to be licensed to platform partners later: Sameer Nair, Applause Entertainment
- Sansera Engineering IPO debuts with a little of 9% premium — short of what the grey market had indicated
- Sensex scales 60,000 as TCS near its all-time high, ONGC near a two-year high