Here's how to check your Airtel Number
AdvertisementFor new users, it might take some time to remember their SIM number. In case you have forgotten your airtel number or do not
Check your Airtel Mobile Number from USSD Code
This is the simplest of all the methods to know your mobile number.
Insert your SIM in the mobile phone. Make sure if you have activated your Airtel SIM card.
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button.
On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
Check your airtel mobile number from another USSD Code
This method is just the same as the one mentioned above. However, you will do the process with another code.
Insert your activated Airtel SIM into your phone.
Open the Mobile Phone App
Dial the USSD Code: *121*1#
Immediately after dialing this USSD number, you will get a flash message containing a special offer, click OK on it.
Within a few seconds, you will get another flash message containing your Airtel mobile number.
Check your airtel mobile number by Customer Support
Dial the USSD code 121 or 198 on your mobile phone.
Call will take you to Airtel Customer Support
Click 1 for “Mobile Services”
You will listen to the IRV telling you’re your mobile number, balance, data balance and validity of your balance.
Check your airtel mobile number by App
Download MyAirtel App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp&hl=en_IN
Go to the home page of the MyAirtel App
AdvertisementYou will know your Airtel number, plans of your SIM, data balance and other information.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Vodafone Number
How to check airtel data balance
What is the airtel balance enquiry number
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade