Here's how to check your Airtel Number
For new users, it might take some time to remember their SIM number. In case you have forgotten your airtel number or do not
Method-1 to Check your
This is the simplest of all the methods to know your mobile number.
Insert your SIM in the mobile phone. Make sure if you have activated your Airtel SIM card.
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button.
On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
Method-2 to check your airtel mobile number from USSD Code
This method is just the same as the one mentioned above. However, you will do the process with another code.
Insert your activated Airtel SIM into your phone.
Open the Mobile Phone App
Dial the USSD Code: *121*1#
Immediately after dialing this USSD number, you will get a flash message containing a special offer, click OK on it.
Within a few seconds, you will get another flash message containing your Airtel mobile number.
Method-3 to check your airtel mobile number
Dial the USSD code 121 or 198 on your mobile phone.
Call will take you to Airtel Customer Support
Click 1 for “Mobile Services”
You will listen to the IRV telling you’re your mobile number, balance, data balance and validity of your balance.
Method-4 to check your airtel mobile number
AdvertisementDownload MyAirtel App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp&hl=en_IN
Go to the home page of the MyAirtel App
You will know your Airtel number, plans of your SIM, data balance and other information.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Vodafone Number
How to check airtel data balance
What is the airtel balance enquiry number
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings
- Poaching doubled during the lockdown in India due to the 'three F's', and these are the animals most under threat
- Android 12 Developer Preview 3: All the upcoming user-facing features revealed