How to know and check JIO number
Jio SIM packets come with IMSI number and also the other serial numbers for your information. However, you will not find the mobile number on the packet as mobile numbers are only allotted randomly to the SIM buyers. So, when you want to know your Jio mobile number, you can use the following methods.
Know your Jio mobile number through MyJio app
AdvertisementDownload and install the MyJIo app
Sign in on your JIo SIM
Go to the Home page of The MyJio App
The home page will display your
You will also find the Jio data balance remaining for the day and the plan that you have subscribed to.
Another method to know Jio mobile number
AdvertisementDownload and install MyJio app
Install it and the open it.
Click on ‘Open’ on the right side to ‘Manage your Jio’ account.
AdvertisementWhen you click on ‘Open’, you will find three options. This method can only work when you have Jio Internet. Click on ‘Sign in’ you will find at the bottom.
This process will log you in and you can see your mobile number displayed on top of the page after logging in.
One more method to know your Jio mobile number
AdvertisementDownload Jio 4G voice.
Install the app and then open it. Click on the screen and log in.
Click on the three vertical dots menu option and then go to settings.
AdvertisementYou will see your Jio number displayed. This method can also work if you are on the Jio Internet.
How to check Airtel Number
How to check Vodafone Number
- Apart from the big cat, the Pench Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh flaunts a variety of fabulous residents
- Virat Kohli is on the third position as per winning percentage as captain in international test matches
- Minor tremor felt in Jammu & Kashmir, no casualty or damage reported
- International Women's Day 2021 messages and wishes
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM