how to check your Vodafone mobile number
AdvertisementWhen you get your new Vodafone SIM, you might take some time to keep it in your memory. If someone asks for your mobile phone number during those times, you might find it difficult to share the number with them. Also, if you had forgotten your own Vodafone number, you might need to get your number known. During such situations, there is an easy way to know your Vodafone mobile number from your mobile phone. In fact, it is possible to sue this feature even when you have insufficient balance to make calls.
Use USSD Code to know your Vodafone mobile number
Majority of network providers extend USSD service. This is actually a global system for Mobile (GSM) communication technology. The full form of USDD code is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. While there are different USSD codes to avail of different services and get to know different pieces of information, you must know that the USSD codes provided by all the network providers are not the same. To make use of a particular service, you must get to know the USSD codes that will work on a particular network.
Go to the phone app on your mobile phone which you use for calling.
Dial *111*2# on the Vodafone SIM for which you want to know the mobile number.
You will instantly get a flash message on your phone screen that will give you your Vodafone mobile number. This flash message will also contain some other USSD codes that you can use for availing of different offers and services from the Vodafone network. This message will not automatically store on your phone’s message app and will disappear after clicking on ‘OK’. So, note down your Vodafone number before closing the screen.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Airtel Number
How to check vodafone balance
How to port vodafone to jio number
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- The good news is, only old office buildings are doomed. The bad news is, that's 70% of them.
- Mobile payments pioneer Paytm ‘deeply rooted in India’ — social media users hail Paytm’s QR strength that powers India’s small merchants
- Musical Marathon: Backstreet Boys to Ultra music fests are ready to rock India in 2023
- IPL 2023 new rules – from two team sheets to impact player, here are the new rules
- Current Account Deficit narrows to 2.2% of GDP in Q3: RBI data
- No festive cheer for auto cos in March: PV sales ‘flattish’, 2Ws to see a slight uptick
- Star Sports gets a tech upgrade for IPL 2023: Dolby Atmos, Real-time Highlights, Ambience-only mode, and more explained