how to check your Vodafone mobile number
When you get your new Vodafone SIM, you might take some time to keep it in your memory. If someone asks for your mobile phone number during those times, you might find it difficult to share the number with them. Also, if you had forgotten your own Vodafone number, you might need to get your number known. During such situations, there is an easy way to know your Vodafone mobile number from your mobile phone. In fact, it is possible to sue this feature even when you have insufficient balance to make calls.
Use USSD Code to know your Vodafone mobile number
Majority of network providers extend USSD service. This is actually a global system for Mobile (GSM) communication technology. The full form of USDD code is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. While there are different USSD codes to avail of different services and get to know different pieces of information, you must know that the USSD codes provided by all the network providers are not the same. To make use of a particular service, you must get to know the USSD codes that will work on a particular network.
How to know your Vodafone Mobile number using USSD code?
Go to the phone app on your mobile phone which you use for calling.
Dial *111*2# on the Vodafone SIM for which you want to know the mobile number.
You will instantly get a flash message on your phone screen that will give you your Vodafone mobile number. This flash message will also contain some other USSD codes that you can use for availing of different offers and services from the Vodafone network. This message will not automatically store on your phone’s message app and will disappear after clicking on ‘OK’. So, note down your Vodafone number before closing the screen.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Airtel Number
AdvertisementHow to check vodafone balance
How to port vodafone to jio number
- While COVID-19 is making millions gasp for breath in India, state administrations are trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings
- Poaching doubled during the lockdown in India due to the 'three F's', and these are the animals most under threat