how to check your Vodafone mobile number
AdvertisementWhen you get your new Vodafone SIM, you might take some time to keep it in your memory. If someone asks for your mobile phone number during those times, you might find it difficult to share the number with them. Also, if you had forgotten your own Vodafone number, you might need to get your number known. During such situations, there is an easy way to know your Vodafone mobile number from your mobile phone. In fact, it is possible to sue this feature even when you have insufficient balance to make calls.
Use USSD Code to know your Vodafone mobile number
Majority of network providers extend USSD service. This is actually a global system for Mobile (GSM) communication technology. The full form of USDD code is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. While there are different USSD codes to avail of different services and get to know different pieces of information, you must know that the USSD codes provided by all the network providers are not the same. To make use of a particular service, you must get to know the USSD codes that will work on a particular network.
Go to the phone app on your mobile phone which you use for calling.
Dial *111*2# on the Vodafone SIM for which you want to know the mobile number.
You will instantly get a flash message on your phone screen that will give you your Vodafone mobile number. This flash message will also contain some other USSD codes that you can use for availing of different offers and services from the Vodafone network. This message will not automatically store on your phone’s message app and will disappear after clicking on ‘OK’. So, note down your Vodafone number before closing the screen.
How to check Jio Number
How to check Airtel Number
How to check vodafone balance
How to port vodafone to jio number
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Earth is losing thousands of species each year, reveals research
- Nano-satellites built by startups augurs well for private sector's future endeavours: IN-SPACe
- Musk reveals Twitter 2.0, says top software aces joining company
- Risk management must be driven by understanding of what is good for corporate: Ex-chairman Sebi
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24