Top stock movers on Dalal Street today — HAL, BHEL, Adani Ports, Eicher Motors and more
- Sensex on Wednesday opened on a negative note, dragged by losses in index-heavyweights
Reliance Industries, HDFC Bank.
- During the morning trade,
Bajaj Financewas the top loser on Sensex, followed by L&T, Bajaj Finserv.
- Here's a list of stocks buzzing on D-street today.
These are the top stocks that are buzzing the D-street today
- Adani Ports gained nearly 3% at opening
The debentures to be issued will be listed on BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. The fund will be raised in one or more tranches, the company said.
Eicher Motorswas trading nearly 2% higher during the morning trade
The purpose behind splitting share price is to facilitate larger shareholder base and aid liquidity, the company said.
- HAL and BHEL shares gained during the morning trade
- Central Bank of India was trading over 2% higher
Total income of the bank (consolidated) rose to ₹6,751.86 crore during April-June quarter of 2020-21 as against ₹6,518.37 crore in the same period of 2019-20, Central Bank of India said in a regulatory filing.
IndusInd Bankshares were trading lower during morning trade
"We wish to inform that the bank had yesterday, August 10, 2020, sold 32,71,608 equity shares of Eveready Industries India Ltd and 55,00,000 equity shares of McLeod Russel India," IndusInd Bank said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
SEE ALSO: HAL's share price jumps 4% after India approves defence projects worth $1.2 billion
After Jio, India's unicorn startups are the top target for Chinese hackers trying to get their hands on Indian users' data
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram