Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO: How to check for your refund if you have not received the allotment
- The IPO was open for subscription from September 29 and October 1.
- The company announced the allotment of IPOs yesterday, October 6.
- Initiation of refund procedure or unblock of amount in a bank account will begin from today, October 7.
AdvertisementIf you had applied for Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC initial public offering (IPO), the IPO allotment has been already done. The company announced the allotment of IPOs yesterday, October 6.
Investors have bid for 14.59 crore shares against the 2.77 crore shares on offer. The IPO has received decent response from investors overall, however, qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors subscribed to it the most.
If you have not checked whether you received the IPO allotment or not, click here and follow the procedure.
For those who checked and have not been allotted the shares of the mutual fund company -- the initiation of refund procedure will begin from today, October 7.
|Initiation of refunds||October 7|
|Credit of shares to demat account||October 8|
|IPO listing date||October 11|
Once the IPO result is released, all the applicants who got allotment will receive the share in their demat account on the date of listing. And the rest, who unfortunately didn’t get the allotment will receive their IPO refund on/before the end date of mandate.
Usually, with the registered phone number on the investment platform, every applicant gets a message when shares are blocked and unblocked in their bank account. This indicates if one has received the IPO allotment or not.
Most of you would have received a request for UPI ID while completing IPO transaction. After the submission, investors will receive a validity period. The IPO amount which is blocked in an investor account usually gets unblocked one day later the IPO allotment or before the end of the validity period.
Here is the screenshot of an IPO mandate after the transaction is made through the UPI ID that has the validity period of the IPO.
SEE ALSO: IRCTC is high on holidays, Bosch is riding the EV excitement and Hindustan copper is hoping for an open offer
India’s plan for new textile parks includes a ₹10 crore incentive each year for units with 100 employees
Popular on BI
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP