Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on September 28.
- The Mumbai-based defence company’s IPO was subscribed 304 times on the last day of bidding.
- Investors have bid for 217 crore shares against the 71.40 crore shares on offer.
AdvertisementMumbai-based defence company Paras Defence and Space Technologies is likely to announce the allotment of its initial public offering (IPO) status on Tuesday, September 28.
The IPO was open for subscription between September 21 and September 23.
The company is looking to raise ₹170 crore out of which ₹140 crore is through fresh issue ₹30 crore is through offer for sale (OFS) by the promoters. The IPO has received very strong response from investors especially from qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors.
Investors have bid for 217 crore shares against the 71.40 crore shares on offer.
The portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 169.65 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 927.70 times.
The company is primarily engaged in the designing, developing, manufacturing, and testing of a variety of defence and space engineering products and solutions.
Analysts had recommended subscribing to the IPO for the long term on strong growth prospects. Shares of Paras Defence & Space Technologies were reportedly trading at a premium of ₹260 per share, up by over 150% from the price band of ₹165-170.
Here is how to check Paras Defence & Space Technologies IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Paras Defence & Space Technologies‘.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Paras Defence & Space Technologies’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: The Amazon bribery case in India is getting murkier and the lack of transparency is not helping
AdvertisementTesla boss Elon Musk becomes the richest man in the world, yet again
Aditya Birla AMC IPO’s grey market premium stands at ₹70 per share; up 10% from issue price band
Popular on BI
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor
- Here are the best international roaming plans offered by Airtel, Reliance Jio, and Vi
- Apple Music will soon get a karaoke feature—here’s all you need to know
- Sensex, Nifty50 close lower after RBI says inflation battle not over – realty, IT, auto stocks drag
- RBI’s lower rate hike as expected, but Das’ commentary still hawkish, say analysts