Data analytics firm Latent View Analytics’ IPO to open on November 10
- Data analytics services company Latent View Analytics is looking to raise ₹600 crore through public listing.
- The IPO will open on November 10 and close on November 12.
- Next week, along with Latent View, Sapphire Foods and Paytm will also open its IPO.
AdvertisementData analytics services company Latent View Analytics has added itself to the list of initial public offerings (IPOs) opening next week, which includes fintech firm Paytm and Pizza Hut operator Sapphire Foods.
Latent View Analytics is looking to raise ₹600 crore through the public listing of shares. The IPO comprises a fresh issue of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore by existing shareholders and promoters.
The 15-year old company provides analytics services such as data and analytics consulting, business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering, and digital solutions. It provides services to blue-chip companies in technology, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and retail, industrials, and other industry domains.
The company will utilise net proceeds from fresh issue of the IPO into inorganic growth initiatives, working capital requirements of subsidiary LatentView Analytics Corporation and investment in subsidiaries to augment the capital base.
The company has a presence across countries in the United States, Europe, and Asia through their subsidiaries in the United States, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, and Singapore, and their sales offices in San Jose, London, and Singapore.
Here are the important dates to remember:
|Price band||₹190 to ₹197|
|IPO open date||November 10|
|IPO close date||November 12|
|Allotment date||November 16|
|Initiation of refunds||November 17|
|Credit of shares to demat account||November 18|
|IPO listing date||November 22|
SEE ALSO: HCL announces ‘First Career Programme’ for engineering freshers to bag their first jobs
These are the 10 most common stocks in Diwali picks from broking firms
Popular on BI
- Best double door refrigerator (fridge) in India
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Ambuja Cements among stocks to watch out for on May 16
- Former Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds dies in car crash
- Why Lunar Eclipse on May 16, 2022 is called ‘Blood Moon’ total lunar eclipse