G R Infraprojects IPO makes a strong listing on exchanges with over 100% premium, shares open at ₹1700
- Shares of
G R Infraprojectslist at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share.
- The IPO was subscribed 102.58 times on the last day of the bidding.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore.
Shares of G R Infraprojects, a road sector contractor, made a strong listing on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share. The stock had opened at ₹1,700.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Post listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore, according to BSE data.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUAt 10:28 a.m., on July 19, shares of G R Infraprojects were trading at ₹1,640.
AdvertisementThe grey market premium of the stock had indicated a 60-70% premium over the issue price. The company was looking to raise ₹962 crore through the public issue of shares.
During the three days of bidding, the initial public offering (IPO) had received a good response from investors considering it was oversubscribed 102.58 times on the last day of bidding.
Most analysts had recommended subscribing to the IPO on huge opportunities in the infrastructure space and strong order book and project execution record of the company.
The issue was open for subscription between June 7 and June 9.
The public issue consists of ₹121 crore by promoters, ₹801 crore by private equity arms of Motilal Oswal and ₹40 crore by other shareholders.
G R Infraprojects is an integrated road engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company proficient in designing and constructing various road/highway projects, across 15 states in India. It has also recently diversified into railway projects.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Clean Science and Technology IPO: Shares list at 100% premium on exchanges
IT engineers, web developers and more — State governments are inviting applications for paid internships
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too