G R Infraprojects IPO makes a strong listing on exchanges with over 100% premium, shares open at ₹1700
- Shares of
G R Infraprojectslist at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share.
- The IPO was subscribed 102.58 times on the last day of the bidding.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore.
Shares of G R Infraprojects, a road sector contractor, made a strong listing on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share. The stock had opened at ₹1,700.
View all Offers
View all Offers
SAVYA HOME Apex Zoom Ergonomic Home and Revolving Office Chair (Black)₹ 3139₹ 9000Buy On
SleepX Ortho Plus Quilted 8 inch King Bed Size, Memory Foam Mattress (Purple, 78x72x8 )₹ 14209₹ 27082Buy On
- 35% OFF
AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Portable Textilene Fabric and Steel Reclining Lounge Chair, Blue₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Musca Fabric Single Seater Recliner (Brown, Chocolate)₹ 16699₹ 27000Buy On
- 38% OFF
Cello Novelty Compact Plastic Shoe Rack(Ice Brown)₹ 2179₹ 3715Buy On
Post listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore, according to BSE data.
At 10:28 a.m., on July 19, shares of G R Infraprojects were trading at ₹1,640.
AdvertisementThe grey market premium of the stock had indicated a 60-70% premium over the issue price. The company was looking to raise ₹962 crore through the public issue of shares.
During the three days of bidding, the initial public offering (IPO) had received a good response from investors considering it was oversubscribed 102.58 times on the last day of bidding.
Most analysts had recommended subscribing to the IPO on huge opportunities in the infrastructure space and strong order book and project execution record of the company.
The issue was open for subscription between June 7 and June 9.
The public issue consists of ₹121 crore by promoters, ₹801 crore by private equity arms of Motilal Oswal and ₹40 crore by other shareholders.
G R Infraprojects is an integrated road engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company proficient in designing and constructing various road/highway projects, across 15 states in India. It has also recently diversified into railway projects.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Clean Science and Technology IPO: Shares list at 100% premium on exchanges
IT engineers, web developers and more — State governments are inviting applications for paid internships
Popular on BI
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021