G R Infraprojects IPO makes a strong listing on exchanges with over 100% premium, shares open at ₹1700
- Shares of
G R Infraprojectslist at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share.
- The IPO was subscribed 102.58 times on the last day of the bidding.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore.
AdvertisementShares of G R Infraprojects, a road sector contractor, made a strong listing on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹828-837 per share. The stock had opened at ₹1,700.
Post listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹15,950 crore, according to BSE data.
At 10:28 a.m., on July 19, shares of G R Infraprojects were trading at ₹1,640.
The grey market premium of the stock had indicated a 60-70% premium over the issue price. The company was looking to raise ₹962 crore through the public issue of shares.
During the three days of bidding, the initial public offering (IPO) had received a good response from investors considering it was oversubscribed 102.58 times on the last day of bidding.
Most analysts had recommended subscribing to the IPO on huge opportunities in the infrastructure space and strong order book and project execution record of the company.
The issue was open for subscription between June 7 and June 9.
The public issue consists of ₹121 crore by promoters, ₹801 crore by private equity arms of Motilal Oswal and ₹40 crore by other shareholders.
G R Infraprojects is an integrated road engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company proficient in designing and constructing various road/highway projects, across 15 states in India. It has also recently diversified into railway projects.
SEE ALSO: Clean Science and Technology IPO: Shares list at 100% premium on exchanges
AdvertisementIT engineers, web developers and more — State governments are inviting applications for paid internships
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- The good news is, only old office buildings are doomed. The bad news is, that's 70% of them.
- Mobile payments pioneer Paytm ‘deeply rooted in India’ — social media users hail Paytm’s QR strength that powers India’s small merchants
- Musical Marathon: Backstreet Boys to Ultra music fests are ready to rock India in 2023
- IPL 2023 new rules – from two team sheets to impact player, here are the new rules
- Current Account Deficit narrows to 2.2% of GDP in Q3: RBI data
- No festive cheer for auto cos in March: PV sales ‘flattish’, 2Ws to see a slight uptick
- Star Sports gets a tech upgrade for IPL 2023: Dolby Atmos, Real-time Highlights, Ambience-only mode, and more explained