Clean Science and Technology IPO: Shares list at 100% premium on exchanges
- Shares of
Clean Science and Technologylist at over 100% premium from its price band of ₹880-900 per share.
- The IPO was subscribed 95.54 times on the last day of the bidding.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹16,786 crore.
Post listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹16,786 crore, according to BSE data.
The shares of Clean Science and Technology were trading at ₹1,590 at 10.15 a.m., on July 19.
AdvertisementThe grey market premium of the stock had suggested a 60-70% premium over the issue price.
Moreover, the IPO had received a positive response from investors considering that investors had bid for 114.92 crore equity shares against the IPO size of 1.23 crore equity shares.
The issue was open for subscription between June 7 and June 9.
The IPO was a complete offer for sale (OFS) by existing promoters and other shareholders. The entire ₹1,546 crore share sale — priced at ₹880-900 apiece was from existing investors Ashok Ramnarayan Boob (₹244 crore), Krishnakumar Ramnarayan Boob (₹193 crore), Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi (₹40 crore) and Parth Ashok Maheshwari (₹75 crore).
Clean Science and Technology is among the few companies, globally, focused entirely on developing newer technologies using in-house catalytic processes, which are eco-friendly and cost competitive.
The company manufactures critical speciality chemicals such as performance chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) chemicals and other products.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: WhatsApp multi-device beta – here’s how it works and how you can get it
IT engineers, web developers and more — State governments are inviting applications for paid internships
Popular on BI
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity