Aditya Birla AMC IPO’s grey market premium stands at ₹70 per share; up 10% from issue price band
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’s IPO is opening on September 29 and will close on October 1.
- The firm is looking to raise ₹2,768 crore through public listing.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is the fourth largest mutual fund house in the industry with ₹2.75 billion average assets under management.
AdvertisementThe initial public offering (IPO) of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is opening on Wednesday, September 29 and closing on October 1. The IPO of the mutual fund company might receive a good response from investors considering its decent premium in the grey market.
The grey market premium of the fund house’s IPO is 10% higher at ₹70 per share from its price band of ₹695-712. The mutual fund company is looking to raise ₹2,768 crore through sale of 3.88 crore shares.
Meanwhile, analysts feel that there is little room for the stock to rise in the near term. Abhay Doshi, founder at UnlistedArena.com told Mint that, “At the upper band of ₹712, the issue looks priced in-line with its listed peers…The long term prospect of the company tends to be impressive owing to huge under-penetration in capital markets but at the same time, there are many alternatives present to play this theme."
Here are some of the important dates related to the IPO:
|Price band||₹695 to ₹712|
|IPO open date||September 29|
|IPO close date||October 1|
|Allotment date||October 6|
|Initiation of refunds||October 7|
|Credit of shares to demat account||October 8|
|IPO listing date||October 11|
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is the fourth largest mutual fund house in the country with ₹2.75 billion average assets under management after SBI MF, HDFC MF and ICICI Prudential MF as of June quarter.
The mutual fund company will be the fourth fund house to get listed on exchanges. So far, HDFC AMC, Nippon Life India AMC and UTI AMC are listed.
The IPO will make a debut by selling 3.88 crore shares to the public. The company manages 135 schemes comprising 35 equity, 93 debt, 2 liquid schemes, 5 exchange traded funds (ETFs), and 6 domestic Funds of Funds as of December 31, 2020.
SEE ALSO: Reliance Industries’ shares hit record high, trading at over ₹2500 in early morning trade
Zee Entertainment shares fall 3% in today’s trade as Invesco insists the board to hold EGM before Sony deal
These upcoming movies from Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn will get a boost as PVR, INOX and other screens in Maharashtra open next month
Popular on BI
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu