Here is how you can check Tega Industries IPO allotment status
- The IPO of Tega Industries was subscribed 219 times on the first two days of the issue.
- Tega Industries provides customized solutions to the mining, bulk material handling and transportation industry.
- Tega intends to raise ₹600 crore from this public issue.
It intends to raise ₹600 crore from this public issue, which is entirely an offer for sale (OfS) of 1.3 equity shares. The price band for the public issue was set at ₹443 to ₹453. A lot of 33 shares was priced at ₹14,949 per lot.
Tega Industries’ grey market premium (GMP) was at ₹320 apiece in the grey market on December 7.
AdvertisementThe company — which manufactures consumables for mining industries — received a good response from investors as its public issue was subscribed by 219 times.
|Investor category||Subscription (times)|
Here is how to check Tega’s IPO allotment status on the stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Tega’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Tega’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit
Indigo stock gains as a plea to shut down SpiceJet has been admitted
Zoho is selling its video calling app in as many ways as possible
Omicron in India — Maharashtra and Rajasthan have recorded 19 positive cases so far
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Reliance Industries, Vodafone Idea, Axis Bank, Deepak Nitrite and other hot stocks on January 24
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions