HMA Agro Industries IPO – Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- HMA Agro Industries is expected to announce its share allotment status today, June 30.
- The shares of HMA Agro Industries were subscribed by 1.62 times overall.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on July 4.
AdvertisementAgra-based HMA Agro Industries, a frozen buffalo meat exporter, is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, that is June 30.
Weak retail participation
On its last day, the HMA Agro Industries IPO was subscribed 1.62 times, receiving bids for 97.93 lakh equity shares against 60.53 lakh shares on offer. While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 1.74 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 2.97 times. The retail portion witnessed underwhelming participation and was subscribed 0.96 times, less than what was on offer.
Grey market premium
The shares of HMA Agro Industries are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹12 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
HMA Agro Industries IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Company Selection’ and then select ‘HMA Agro Industries’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also check the HMA Agro Industries IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘HMA Agro Industries’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
HMA Agro Industries listing date
AdvertisementThe shares of HMA Agro Industries will be listed on the stock exchanges on July 4.
Triumph Speed 400 vs Royal Enfield Hunter 350 vs Honda CB350 – which bike suits your need
From Nord 3 to a couple of flip phones – checkout smartphones launching in July
Meta is giving more control to parents over their children’s activities on Facebook and Instagram
Popular on BI
- A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.
- Satellite images reveal Egypt has been quietly building a 16-foot wall on its border with Gaza
- Congressman presses Elon Musk to provide SpaceX satellite services for US defense forces in Taiwan, report says
- The importance of multi-asset investing
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season