Home First Finance IPO allotment: Here's how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹1,153 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Warburg Pincus-backed, Home First Finance Company will be announced today (January 29).
- The mortgage financier's IPO was subscribed 27 times the offer value until the last day of bidding.
- Here's how to check HFFC IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
This was the third initial public offer this year. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 41.64 crore equity shares against the offered size of 1.56 crore equity shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|Home First Finance Company IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||52.53x||39.00x||6.59x||26.66x|
The listing is scheduled for February 3rd, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
The public issue garnered a decent response in the grey market — the shares were commanding a premium of ₹60-70 over the set price band of ₹517-₹518 per share. While the grey market is not an official measure of the market premium, it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
Here’s how to check the Home First Finance IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Home First Finance IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Home First Finance IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Home First Finance.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Since Link Intime India is the registrar for Home First Finance IPO, you can visit its website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Home First Finance IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on January 29.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
Priyanka Chopra Jonas makes another tech investment – this time in US-based rental marketplace Apartment List