Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO allotment live – how to check allotment, listing date and more
Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- The basis of allotment for the ₹581 crore IPO of Suryoday Small Finance Bank will be announced on March 24.
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank is one of the leading small finance banks in terms of net interest margins, return on assets and yield.
- Here’s how to check the Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status.
|Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyers||Non-institutional Investors||Retail Individual Investors||Employees||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||2.18||1.31||3.09||0.34||2.37|
“Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) is among the leading SFBs in India in terms of net interest margins, return on assets, yields and deposit growth and had the lowest cost-to-income ratio among SFBs in India in fiscal 2020,” a report by Axis Capital said.
AdvertisementOne of the measures to evaluate SSFB’s performance is yield-to-gross loan portfolio. This measures the bank’s ability to generate income such as interest, fees, and commissions from the loans it has issued.
|Year||Yield on Gross Loan Portfolio|
Note: *Data up to December 31, 2020.
“SSFB has been growing tremendously since the conversion as an SFB and is currently in a robust financial position that will enable them to expand their business quickly,” stated a report by Anand Rathi Research.
The bank has announced that it will use the proceeds of the IPO towards bolstering its Tier-1 capital base to meet future capital requirements. Tier-1 capital refers to the core capital of a bank that consists of equity shares and retained earnings. It is used to measure the bank’s financial strength and its capital adequacy.
When will the Suryoday Small Finance Bank shares be listed?
The listing date for the allotted shares of Suryoday Small Finance Bank is March 30.
AdvertisementHow to check Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status
If you were one of the subscribers to the Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO, you can check the allotment status by following these steps:
To check the Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status on the registrar website:
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select IPO’ and then select ‘Suryoday Small Finance Bank’.
- Now, enter either your PAN, application number or DP / Client ID.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
To check on BSE website:
To check Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Suryoday Small Finance Bank’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- You will be able to see the number of shares allotted to you.
Adani Green Energy shares hit upper circuit after the company adds two renewable energy projects to its kitty
Craftsman Automation IPO allotment live – how to check allotment, listing date and more
OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9 and OnePlus Watch to launch in India today – How to watch live stream, price, features and more
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months