Craftsman Automation IPO allotment live – how to check allotment, listing date and more
- The basis for allotment for the IPO of Craftsman Automation will be announced today.
- Investors who have applied for the IPO can check their allotment status on the registrar’s website or the BSE website.
- The Craftsman Automation shares are expected to be listed on March 25.
AdvertisementCraftsman Automation, the Coimbatore-based company has completed its ₹824 crore initial public offering (IPO). The company’s IPO received a decent response from investors and was subscribed 3.82 times.
|Craftsman Automation IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||5.21||2.84||3.41||11.46|
Craftsman Automation was founded in 1986 in Coimbatore. It has vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities and primarily caters to three business verticals – automotive-powertrain, automotive-aluminum, and industrial and engineering.
The Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status is scheduled to be announced today, March 22.
How to check Craftsman Automation allotment status?
You can check the Craftsman Automation allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select IPO’ and then select ‘Craftsman Automation’.
- Now, enter either your PAN, application number or DP / Client ID.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
You can also check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website.
To check on BSE website:
- To check Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status on BSE or NSE website, go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Craftsman Automation '.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- You will be able to see the number of shares allotted to you.
The listing date for the allotted shares of Craftsman Automation has not been announced. It is expected that the shares will be listed on March 25.
Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO worth ₹581 crore opens today – should you subscribe?
The ₹824-crore Craftsman Automation IPO opens today – should you subscribe?
Laxmi Organic kicks off its ₹600 crore IPO – should you subscribe?
Popular on BI
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning