MTAR Technologies IPO: Here is how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for the ₹600 crore IPO of MTAR Technologies will be announced today on March 10.
- The company provides a wide range of complex product portfolios that meet the Indian nuclear, defence, and space sector's varied requirements.
- Here is how to check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
The basis of allotment for the ₹600 crore initial public offering (IPO) of defence components maker MTAR Technologies will be announced today, on March 10. The issue clocked a robust response from investors as it was subscribed 200.79 times the offer value.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 1.46 billion equity shares against an offer size of 7.26 million shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe company, incorporated in 1999, develops and manufactures components and equipment for the defence, aerospace and nuclear energy sectors. It provides a wide range of complex product portfolios that meet the Indian nuclear, defence, and space sector's varied requirements. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Bloom Energy, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems are some of the esteem clients.
AdvertisementFor the uninitiated, the company is also backed by former Blackstone India honcho Mathew Cyriac. Cyriac is the company's nominee director and has previously been a co-head of private equity firm Blackstone. He also serves as a director on the board of Florintree Advisors, a Mumbai-based alternative asset management firm.
|MTAR Technologies IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||164.99x||650.79x||28.40x||200.79x|
However, after this stellar response that MTAR Technologies IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
Here is how to check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed to the MTAR Technologies IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'MTAR Technologies'.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can also visit the registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'MTAR Technologies'. It will only appear post allotment on March 10.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click 'submit'.
SEE ALSO: Google Doodle honours Udupi Ramachandra Rao — India's 'satellite man' and Padma Bhushan winner
Amitabh Bachchan to be honoured with an award by International Federation of Film Archives
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too