MTAR Technologies IPO: Here is how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for the ₹600 crore IPO of MTAR Technologies will be announced today on March 10.
- The company provides a wide range of complex product portfolios that meet the Indian nuclear, defence, and space sector's varied requirements.
- Here is how to check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
AdvertisementThe basis of allotment for the ₹600 crore initial public offering (IPO) of defence components maker MTAR Technologies will be announced today, on March 10. The issue clocked a robust response from investors as it was subscribed 200.79 times the offer value.
According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 1.46 billion equity shares against an offer size of 7.26 million shares.
The company, incorporated in 1999, develops and manufactures components and equipment for the defence, aerospace and nuclear energy sectors. It provides a wide range of complex product portfolios that meet the Indian nuclear, defence, and space sector's varied requirements. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Bloom Energy, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems are some of the esteem clients.
For the uninitiated, the company is also backed by former Blackstone India honcho Mathew Cyriac. Cyriac is the company's nominee director and has previously been a co-head of private equity firm Blackstone. He also serves as a director on the board of Florintree Advisors, a Mumbai-based alternative asset management firm.
|MTAR Technologies IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||164.99x||650.79x||28.40x||200.79x|
However, after this stellar response that MTAR Technologies IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
Here is how to check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed to the MTAR Technologies IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'MTAR Technologies'.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can also visit the registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'MTAR Technologies'. It will only appear post allotment on March 10.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click 'submit'.
SEE ALSO: Google Doodle honours Udupi Ramachandra Rao — India's 'satellite man' and Padma Bhushan winner
Amitabh Bachchan to be honoured with an award by International Federation of Film Archives
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India