HP Adhesives’ IPO opens today — Check out important dates and details
- Mumbai-based consumer adhesives and sealants player has opened its IPO today and will conclude on December 17.
- The company is looking to raise ₹126 crore through the public issue.
- HP Adhesives IPO manufactures a wide range of products such as solvent cements, silicone sealants, contact adhesives, white glue, plumbing accessories and FRP manhole covers.
AdvertisementMumbai-based adhesives and sealants manufacturer HP Adhesives has opened its initial public offering (IPO) on December 15 and will conclude on December 17.
The company is looking to raise ₹126 crore through the public issue wherein fresh issue is of ₹113 crore and offer for sale is of ₹12.53 crore.
HP Adhesives manufactures a wide range of products such as solvent cements, silicone sealants, contact adhesives, white glue, plumbing accessories and manhole covers.
The aforesaid adhesives and sealant products have applications in multiple industries such as plumbing and sanitary, drainage and water distribution, general purpose building/construction and interior operations as well as for glazing operations, woodwork, footwear, automotive, foam-furnishing and other varied industries.
Here is some important details related to the IPO:
|₹262 to ₹274
|IPO open date
|IPO close date
|Initiation of refunds
|Credit of shares to demat account
|IPO listing date
The proceeds from the IPO will be used for working capital and capital expenditure at its manufacturing facility in Narangi, Maharashtra and at the additional unit.
As of September 30, 2021, the company has a distribution network of 4 depots situated in Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Indore and more than 750 distributors who cater to more than 50,000 dealers in India. In FY21, the company sold its products in 21 countries.
The company has delivered a profit of ₹10 crore after incurring a loss of nearly ₹5 crore last year.
SEE ALSO: Anand Rathi Wealth makes a modest listing at 9% premium on exchanges
MedPlus Health Services is a good play on growing e-commerce pharmacy space, say analysts; GMP at ₹300
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- About 90% of Himalayas will face year-long drought at 3 degrees warming says new study
- Mollywood to Hollywood: Panorama acquires remake rights of Drishyam franchise
- Upcoming cars launching in India in March 2024
- Indian stock indices steady ahead of Q3 GDP data release
- Indian-origin Sridhar Ramaswamy named CEO of data cloud firm Snowflake