Jana Small Finance Bank IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Jana Small Finance Bankis expected to announce its share allotment status on Monday, February 12.
- The shares of Jana Small Finance Bank were subscribed 18.5 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on February 14.
AdvertisementBengaluru-based Jana Small Finance Bank Limited, a non-banking finance company that provides MSME loans, housing loans and term loans is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, February 12.
The Jana Small Finance Bank IPO opened on February 7 and closed on February 9. The price band for the IPO was ₹393 to ₹414 per share.
On the last day, the Jana Small Finance Bank IPO was subscribed 18.5 times, receiving bids for 18.72 crore equity shares against 1.01 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 38.75 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 25.05 times. The retail portion also witnessed good participation and was subscribed 5.46 times. The employee portion was subscribed 1.95 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Jana Small Finance Bank are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹50 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Jana Small Finance Bank IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Jana Small Finance Bank’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
AdvertisementYou can also check the Jana Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Jana Small Finance Bank’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Jana Small Finance Bank IPO listing date
AdvertisementThe shares of Jana Small Finance Bank will be listed on the stock exchanges on February 14.
WD Black SN850X SSD review – a reliable gaming solid-state drive
Baleno regains the top selling car spot as Maruti Suzuki dominates the Jan top-10 list
Affordability propels Indian smartwatch shipments to rise by 50% in 2023
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade