NSE memes flood social media as the stock exchange halts trading due to glitch
National Stock Exchange( NSE) has halted trading due to a technical glitch.
- The disruption was caused due to an issue with the leased lines from telecom providers.
- Social media users flooded the web with memes on the NSE shutdown.
Soon after NSE announced a halt in trading, social media users flooded and started sharing memes on Twitter.
Here are some of the hilarious memes from Twitter –
Exclusive picture of #NSETechnicalglitch #NSEOutage being fixed..#StockMarket #NSE https://t.co/9oy8WCUgwG— அஸ்வத்தாமன் சேரன் (@jairamguttuvan) 1614155895000
Traders today at NSE... #NSEOutage #nseindia #nsedown https://t.co/SW4LhxB5P1— FCS Sidharth Sharma (@cssiddharth) 1614155890000
Some users were worried about their open positions, almost pleading with Nifty to close them so they don’t incur a major loss.
NSE freezes due to technical glitch. Twitter gets best memes and jokes https://t.co/YXXRn2C8uP NSE freezes due to t… https://t.co/YAPcSF4Jq9— Vishal verma (@Vishalverma111) 1614155877000
A user shared an image from Akshay Kumar’s movie Jolly LLB 2, saying that the NSE should be ashamed of itself.
#NSETechnicalglitch #Nifty https://t.co/PpujzLvQjg— Ĵⓨ (@niftywizard) 1614155795000
A user posted a tongue-in-cheek image about how bulls and bears were fighting in the morning and are now sitting together after shutdown of trading. The user has used an image of people who were recently involved in a fight in Uttar Pradesh.
#nse#nseindia#NSETechnicalglitch https://t.co/HqrfOrv24O— Infoenter_tainment (@InfoenterT) 1614157449000
This user has shared an image from popular web series Mirzapur, saying bears have caused the technical glitch to stop the bull run.
Harshad bhai be like...#nseindia #NSETechnicalglitch#nsedown #NSEOutage #NSEhttps://t.co/qpsAT9GBbh https://t.co/3H6LJQnRdi— Gutsy Thala (@GutsyThala) 1614155834000
#nse #nseindia #NSEOutage #nsedown #NSETechnicalglitch #NSEscam https://t.co/4aQHce07vB— Gunjan Potulwar (@gunjan_potulwar) 1614155822000
A meme using Mr Bean to show the trader’s situation during NSE glitch.
#NSE #TECHNICALGLITCH #nseindia #nseglitch Face with tears of joySmiling face with haloSpeak-no-evil monkeyRolling… https://t.co/vCfoIEq095— CFA Gaurav Kumar (@CfaGaurav) 1614155770000
#stocks #nse #daytrading #StockMarketindiaTraders today, waiting for NSE to open like: https://t.co/dv8U7Og51t— Tejas Bhadani (@BhadaniTejas) 1614155630000
Nifty Banknifty Trader Right now.#Nifty #Banknifty #nseindia https://t.co/sNJgWbZSfu— Sagar Sukhnani (@SukhnaniSagar) 1614148017000
Intra day trader's now #nseindia https://t.co/kLDvvYhSoK— Gulshan Laassi (@gulshanlassi) 1614152045000
Another user shows how the intraday traders are feeling because of the NSE glitch.
The painful surge in fuel prices in India has led to some hilarious memes and videos on Twitter and Instagram
Google down memes flood social media after Gmail, YouTube and other Google services outage
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- Media mogul Martha Stewart isn't a fan of remote work: 'You can't possibly get everything done working three days a week in the office and two days remotely'
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Dalal Street welcomes RBI MPC holding interest rate as but wary of inflation focus
- Best affordable 2-in-1 convertible laptops in India for 2023
- RBI MPC holds interest rate as expected but stance maintained at ‘withdrawal of accommodation’
- Salesforce unveils disruptive AI-backed solutions that can create personalised content in a single click
- Sacred Games to Scam 1992, here are India's most popular web series as per IMDb