Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- Nykaa’s shares will be available at a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125.
- Several stock brokerages have recommended investors to “subscribe” to this IPO
Nykaaplans to raise ₹5,352 crore with this public issue.
The lot size will be 12 shares.
Several stock brokerages as well as analysts have recommended investors to “subscribe” to this public issue to garner handsome returns.
Advertisement“Considering the future prospect for the company and its being placed at a sweet spot as the first mover advantage we assign “Subscribe-Long Term" Rating to this IPO,” says brokerage house Anand Rathi.
Nykaa plans to raise ₹5,352 crore with this public issue, of which, nearly ₹630 crore will be raised through fresh issue of shares.
Here’s how you can do it through Zerodha’s Kite application, which is meant for trading stocks and commodities.
- Login to the mobile app and select the IPO option under the console. If you’re logging in through desktop, then go to console — portfolio — IPO.
- You will find a list of IPOs that are open for investment. Select the IPO you want to invest in.
- Enter your UPI ID from the BHIM app. Ensure your UPI ID is mapped to your personal bank account.
- Select investor type for your application.
- Enter the lot size (number of shares required to buy in one lot) announced by the company.
- Tick on the cut off price for more chances of allotment of shares as it indicates investor’s willingness to subscribe to shares at any price discovered within the price band. Cut off price is the issue price.
- Retail investors can bid for three lots.
- After this step, click on the check box to confirm and submit.
- The last step is to accept the mandate request for proceeding with IPO on your BHIM UPI app. Once you accept the mandate, the amount of funds for IPO will be blocked till the allotment.
- Now wait till the allotment date of shares to see if you have received the lot size you bid for.
- Log in to Paytm Money app.
- Click on the IPO section on the home screen.
- Apply for the IPO that is open for applications.
- Add details for bidding such as quantity, amount, and more.
- Enter UPI id to make payment.
- Log in to your bank’s net banking account.
- Go to the investment section and select the IPO option.
- Fill your investment and bank account details to complete the verification process.
- Later select the IPO you want to apply for.
- Enter the number of shares and bid price.
- Read and accept ‘terms and conditions’ documents.
- Submit your application.
Has the legal battle between PhonePe and BharatPe over ‘Pe’ been going on for too long?
A panel headed by a retired judge will probe if the Indian government used Pegasus to spy on journalists and other prominent citizens
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket
- Motorola launches 'Moto G31' smartphone with OLED display, starting at ₹12,999
- Ather Energy to set up second manufacturing plant, targets 400k electric scooters annually
- LIC to raise stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly 10%
- Star Health IPO is asking for five times the price that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala paid in 2018