Rashi Peripherals IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Rashi Peripheralsis expected to announce its share allotment status on Monday, February 12.
- The shares of Rashi Peripherals were subscribed 59.71 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on February 14.
Mumbai-based Rashi Peripherals, a major pan-India distributor of technology products is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, February 12.
On the last day, the Rashi Peripherals IPO was subscribed 59.71 times, receiving bids for 85.01 crore equity shares against 1.42 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 143.66 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 62.75 times. The retail portion also witnessed good participation and was subscribed 10.43 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Rashi Peripherals are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹70 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Rashi Peripherals IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Rashi Peripherals’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
You can also check the Rashi Peripherals IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Rashi Peripherals’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Rashi Peripherals IPO listing date
The shares of Rashi Peripherals will be listed on the stock exchanges on February 14.
WD Black SN850X SSD review – a reliable gaming solid-state drive
Baleno regains the top selling car spot as Maruti Suzuki dominates the Jan top-10 list
Affordability propels Indian smartwatch shipments to rise by 50% in 2023
Popular on BI
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade
- No 'Mann ki Baat' broadcast for 3 months in view of polls: PM Modi
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue