Check if Rolex Rings shares have been allotted to your account
- The grey market premium on Rolex Rings' shares had fallen from near ₹1,450 before the IPO to a little over ₹1,300 a share now.
- The stock will list on BSE and NSE tomorrow (August 9).
- The auto components maker, which is currently under a debt restructuring programme, got tremendous response for its IPO from retail and institutional investors.
- Check out the latest news and updates only on Business Insider.
Here is how you can check Rolex Rings IPO allotment status :
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Rolex Rings‘.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Glenmark Life Sciences ’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
However, institutional investors subscribed for 143.5 times the number of shares allotted for the category during the IPO.
|Category of investors||IPO subscription (compared to shares offered)|
The grey market premium (GMP) on Rolex Rings' shares had reduced to a little over ₹1,300 a share compared to the near ₹1,450, which was the prevailing price before the IPO, according to reports. Grey market premium, typically, affects the price at which the shares are likely to list.
CarTrade raises Rs 900 crore from anchor investors ahead of its IPO, issue opens on Monday
Don’t subscribe to an IPO just because it saw great interest from institutional investors — Indigo Paints, Mrs Bectors Food, and Ujjivan are examples to look at
What if Vodafone Idea dies?
Neeraj Chopra — the ‘SpearMan’ of India
Popular on BI
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India
- BCCI announces two new IPL teams — Check out the owners of Lucknow and Ahmedabad franchises