Airtel, Vodafone Idea, Tata group and other top stocks to watch out for on September 16
- The Indian stock markets could open on a flat note on September 16 after hitting new highs on the previous day.
- Trends on SGX
Niftyshowed a decline of 3 points, suggesting that Nifty could have a tepid opening amid mixed cues in other Asian markets.
- Telecom, Auto and Tata group could be among the top stocks to watch out for on September 16.
The government’s highly-awaited telecom relief package is finally here, offering a four-year moratorium on AGR and spectrum dues. Vodafone Idea and Airtel to benefit the most, but analysts are divided on whether this is enough to help Vodafone Idea survive.
AdvertisementThe Indian government announced a production-linked incentive scheme worth ₹26,000 crore for auto and auto component makers. The focus will be on promoting hydrogen fuel vehicles and electric vehicles.
Has submitted a bid for Air India. Tata Sons’ chairman N Chandrasekaran also rejected news reports that the company is considering a revamp of its leadership structure.
The airline’s owner Ajay Singh has also submitted a bid for Air India, according to media reports.
AdvertisementBagged a multi-year IT managed services contract from the Kuala Lumpur-based Maxis Broadband.
Rated ‘Underweight’ by JP Morgan, with a price target of ₹320. After rallying 40% on Tuesday, Zee Entertainment’s stock ended slightly in the negative yesterday.
Sansera Engineering IPO fully subscribed on Day 2. Today is the last day to subscribe to the IPO.
HG Infra Engineering
AdvertisementBagged two projects from the National Highways Authority of India, and was declared as the lower bidder for a ₹448 crore project in Rajasthan.
Received shareholder approval to issue ₹500 crore worth non-convertible debentures.
Indian government dials M for moratorium – Airtel, Vodafone Idea get a four-year relief on AGR dues
Tata Sons submits financial bid for Air India, SpiceJet's Ajay Singh still in the race
Government approves ₹26,058 crore PLI scheme for auto and drone industries
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case