Over 2 lakh litres of fresh drinking water 'made from air' will be produced during FIH Odisha Hockey WC
Watergen will be providing fresh, high-quality, mineralized & safe drinking water created from ambient air to everyone present at the grounds of Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar and Birsa Munda International Hockey Stadium, Rourkela.
The company will be placing its various products including GEN-L which creates up to 6000L of water, GEN-M Pro which creates up to 900L of water & GENNY which can produce up to 30L in both stadia for general public use as well as in the VIP lounge and office areas. Together, these machines are estimated to generate over 2 Lakh litres of water which will not only be fresh, clean and hygienic but also free of cost. Watergen's trained staff and technical team will also be present on the ground to address and assist with the usage of these machines.
Sharing his insights on the association, Hockey India president Padma Shri Dilip Tirkey said, "Water is an integral part of any sport and as millions of people follow sports, we at Hockey India have an opportunity to inspire the world to adopt sustainable practices. Hockey India is proud to appoint Watergen as its official supplier of 'Water from Air' to everyone present at the stadia during the FIH Odisha Hockey Men's World Cup 2023 Bhubaneswar-Rourkela."
Commenting on the partnership, Maayan Mulla, CEO of Watergen India, said, "We would like to extend our gratitude to Hockey India for taking this visionary step with us to make an event of such capacity truly sustainable. This Hockey World Cup will be the world's 1st water sustainable World Cup across sports. As we all know- water is a precious resource, but it is getting scarcer day by day- Watergen provides a new source of unlimited produce of fresh and safe drinking water. As the sustainability partner of FIH Odisha Hockey Men's World Cup 2023, we are confident that awareness about our technology will result in an increase in corporates and other bodies to adopt our 'Water from Air' technology."
Travel trends in 2023: Digital detox, regenerative travel and ‘inner peace’
Dengue infections crosses 4000-mark in Delhi this year, over 500 cases in December alone
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India