Xender app alternatives to share your files, apps and more
- The Indian government recently banned 59 Chinese apps, including file sharing app Xender.
- We have compiled a list of top Xender alternatives that you can use to share your files.
- If you are looking for other
Chinese appalternatives, check out our list here.
AdvertisementXender is one of the most popular file sharing apps available on Android. It lets you share files in a breeze, which makes it an extremely useful app whether you’re a student or an office-going employee.
Xender is one of the 59 Chinese apps banned in India by the government. It might be time to look for a Xender replacement if you are currently using the app.
There are several Xender alternatives that can be downloaded and used for free. In this post, we look at the top Xender alternatives.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
Top Xender alternatives
Files by Google
As the name suggests, the app has been developed by Google. The Files by Google app is easy to use and allows users to transfer files, delete junk files, get rid of duplicate files and more.
Download Files by Google from the Play Store.
SuperBeam is a free app that allows users to easily share files, photos, apps and more with other devices using Wi-Fi Direct. Users can pair with the other device using NFC or QR codes.
Download SuperBeam from the Play Store and the App Store.
The JioSwitch app is part of Reliance Jio’s suite of apps and offers an ad-free experience to users. It allows users to share files with other devices offline using Wi-Fi Direct. It also allows users to share files across platforms, meaning a user can share files from an Android device to an iOS device.
Download JioSwitch from the Play Store and the App Store.
ShareAll is a simple and easy to use file sharing app that is very small in size. It allows users to quickly share files, images, apps and more with other devices. The app does not have any other features and only supports file sharing.
Download ShareAll from the Play Store.
Send Anywhere is a simple file sharing app that allows users to share files, apps, images and more using Wi-Fi Direct. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Download Send Anywhere from the Play Store and the App Store.
Top CamScanner alternatives for Android to help you scan documents on the go
Top UC Browser alternatives from Google, Samsung, Opera and others
Top TikTok alternatives to make and share your videos
Top Helo app alternatives to share videos with your friends
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar