Here’s how you can upload better quality images on WhatsApp
- However, you can choose to improve the quality by changing the settings.
- Follow the steps below to send better quality images.
Even if the image is of high quality, WhatsApp acts as an image compressor and reduces the quality and size of the image before sending it. However, it allows managing of storage and data through the settings.
You can choose to auto-download media files only when you are on Wi-Fi, on mobile data or while roaming and use less data for calls. With this setting, you should also be able to manage the media upload quality.
Improve the quality of photo uploads
If you are looking to send better quality images on WhatsApp, here’s how to do it.
- First you should open the WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Now, tap on the three-dot icon at top-left on your Android phone and select Settings from the drop-down menu or the Settings icon at the bottom of an iPhone.
- On the Settings page, tap on Storage and data options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and under the Media upload quality, tap on Photo upload quality.
- Here, you can choose between the Auto (recommended), Best quality and Data saver option. To send images in the best quality, you should select the option.
iPhone SE 3 release date, specs and price — all you need to know
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip: Improved performance, camera capabilities and more
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round