Instagram Recap Reel lets you revisit your 2022 — here’s how to create it
- Instagram is rolling out an in-app feature that allows users to create their
2022 recap reels.
- Users can select different pictures and videos to customize their year-end recap.
- Read on to learn how to create a 2022
AdvertisementInstagram recently introduced its in-app feature that lets users create their 2022 recap reel. This feature will allow users to look back at their memories in a short video. Users can create reels with soundtracks of some famous artists and share them with their followers.
While it can be seen that other applications like Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube, and more have also introduced their ways to create the year-end recap for their users.
Instagram has rolled out reel templates for its users that allow them to create their own 2022 recap by choosing pictures and videos. Users can choose and customize Bad Bunny, Priah Ferguson, DJ Khaled, and Badshah templates to create the recap.
Goodbye to 2022 See rapper @Its_Badshah’s 2022 recap reel and create your own using his template ✨… https://t.co/zSxbWNXTba— Instagram (@instagram) 1671488869000
While using the templates to create a recap reel, we saw that users could select a different number of photos and videos for different templates.
- If you choose Bad Bunny’s template, you can select up to 21 media.
- If you choose Priah Ferguson’s template, you can select up to 15 media.
- If you choose DJ Khaled’s template, you can select up to 15 media.
- If you choose Badshah’s template, you can select up to 17 media.
How to create a 2022 recap reel:
- A 'Create your 2022 recap reel’ will prompt on your feed page of the application or you can go to create reel option and choose the 'templates' option.
- Select the template and tap the 'Use template' option from the four options given- Bad Bunny, Priah Ferguson, DJ Khaled and Badshah.
- Now click on add media and choose images/videos.
- Click on the 'Next' option to preview the reel and tap 'Next' to finish editing.
- Now add a caption, tag people or add a location if you want and click the 'Share' option.
Instagram is all set to introduce 'Candid Stories' - here's how it's different from regular Insta story
Amazon Prime gets better with the launch of Prime Gaming in India – how to get free games and in-game items
Popular on BI
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds