Amazon Prime gets better with the launch of Prime Gaming in India – how to get free games and in-game items
Amazonhas launched its popular Prime Gaming servicein India.
- Prime Gaming offers
free gamesand in-game items to Amazon Primemembers.
- Here’s how you can activate
Prime Gamingin India.
AdvertisementAmazon Prime subscriptions just got better with the launch of the company’s popular Prime Gaming service in India. Prime Gaming has been available in other countries for years and has finally been made available in India.
For those unaware, Prime Gaming is a complementary part of Amazon Prime membership that offers users free mobile and PC games, in-game items, and bundles without paying any additional cost.
In the past, Amazon has given free games and items for popular titles such as Battlefield V, Fallout, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto Online, and more.
How to use Prime Gaming in India
The first thing you need to remember is an Amazon Prime subscription is required to access Prime Gaming.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website here.
- Sign in using your Amazon account.
- Now, click on “Activate Prime Gaming.”
Once you have activated Prime Gaming, you can regularly log in to check for new games and in-game items offered by the company.
Do note that you may have to log in to some third-party apps such as Epic Games, Rockstar Games, or Activision to claim some games and in-game items, as they will be linked to your in-game account.
Current games and items on offer
Prime Gaming offers games such as Quake, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and Desert Child.
Coming to in-game content, users can claim bundles and packs for League of Legends, Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, FIFA 23, Valorant, Call of Duty: Mobile, Grand Theft Auto V, and more.
OnePlus 11 5G and Buds Pro 2 to launch in India on February 7 – Design, specs, and more
From Twitter, Samsung to Rockstar Games, here are the top data breaches of 2022
The iPhone 15 series is expected to feature a USB Type-C port, A17 chipset and a revamped design
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires