How to create custom WhatsApp stickers with the new sticker maker tool
- WhatsApp recently launched its in-app sticker maker tool.
- It’s currently available only for WhatsApp Web and Desktop apps.
- Here’s how you can use the tool to make custom stickers.
WhatsApp launched stickers back in 2018 and it has since been one of the most popular features on the platform. “How to send stickers on WhatsApp’ was also the most searched ‘how to’ Google in India in 2018. WhatsApp offers sticker packs that you can download from the app, and you can also make your own stickers. This is also the first native sticker maker tool on WhatsApp. On Android and iOS, you have to use third-party apps to make custom stickers. At present, it’s available only for WhatsApp Web and Desktop apps.
So here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make stickers on WhatsApp Web and Desktop apps.
- Open WhatsApp on your laptop and then open any chat.
- Now tap on the attach icon in the chat bar and select the sticker option.
- You will then have to select an image from your laptop or computer.
- Once you select an image it will open with the sticker maker tool.
- You can then edit your sticker by adding emoji, text, doodle and more.
- Once you’re done just tap on the send button and your sticker will be sent.
WhatsApp has been improving its web and desktop apps by adding new features like voice and video calling support. It also made the beta version of WhatsApp Web available recently, and updated link previews.
YouTuber MrBeast recreates Squid Game with a prize money of $456,000
Pokemon Go developer and Fold have announced a game that lets you earn Bitcoin
Popular on BI
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice
- Star Health Insurance IPO subscribed only 79% on last day; issue extended till 7 p.m.
- SBI’s former chairperson Rajnish Kumar joins OYO’s board ahead of IPO
- Two Omicron cases reported in India and both are from Karnataka
- Crypto romance — Love in the times of blockchain