How to forward images on WhatsApp with caption
- The Facebook-owned messaging app allows its users to forward a message to up to five chats at a time.
- Let's check what this feature is and how it works.
AdvertisementWhatsApp is one of the most used messaging platforms with nearly 2 billion monthly active users. The messaging service offers regular updates and features to provide security and improve user experience. It is not only limited to sending text messages but rather offers various other features like sharing photos, videos, voice recordings, GIFs etc.
Until now, it was not possible to forward picture messages along with the caption. Each time a person forwards a picture to other contacts, the caption automatically disappears. Now, thanks to a new update, you can now forward the picture messages without the caption being removed.
However, it is important to note that whenever you share a forwarded message, a 'forwarded' tag will always appear. This feature is available for both iOS and Android users.
Here's how to forward WhatsApp pictures without the caption being removed:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat from where you want to forward the image.
- Tap and hold the image and click on the 'forward' option.
- Select the personal chat or group to which you want to forward the image.
- The image will be shared without losing the caption.
Rupee gains 15 paise against the dollar to 78.07 after Fed interest rate hike
These are the most peaceful countries in the world; India’s rank has improved
WhatsApp double verification feature – what is it and how it works
Popular on BI
- Crypto bear market has brought Bitcoin’s energy consumption to a one-year low
- For the the first time in a century, Russia defaults on international loans
- Good time to replace your gadgets, electronics — discounts are coming
- The story of an MP village, its kabbadi and how it got a 'pink panchayat'
- Agnipath protests simmer down, 57,000 applications received in 3 days