How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- You can simply archive posts that you want to hide from your feed.
- Archived posts stay on the app and you can restore them anytime.
AdvertisementThe Instagram feed is sacred to a lot of people. Maintaining an aesthetically pleasing Instagram feed is something that a lot of users on the app try to do. You can play around with different themes that let you show an organised and aesthetic feed. One feature that could help you in reorganising your feed is archiving posts. You can also use this feature to hide photos that you may not want to delete.
Archive is a nifty feature that was introduced back in 2017. In case you’re unaware about this feature, it lets you archive posts from your feed and store them until you decide to bring them back to your feed. Deleting posts would mean losing out on the likes and comments so archiving is a good option if you’re unsure.
So here’s how you can hide posts on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to your profile and open the photo or photos that you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the list of options available.
- Your post will be removed from your Instagram feed.
Popular on BI
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press