Apple iPad Pro with M2 chipset expected to launch in September, 14.1-inch iPad Pro next year
Appleis expected to announce an updated iPad Prowith Apple M2 chipset.
- The company is expected to introduce the device in September.
- The 14.1-inch iPad Pro is expected to be introduced next year.
AdvertisementApple introduced the company’s M2 chipset during the recently held Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) and also announced the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro that were powered by the same chipset.
The company is now gearing up to launch updated 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models this year. According to a report by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, one of the updates to the iPad Pro will include the M2 chipset.
Apple iPad Pro with M2 chipset to launch in September
According to Gurman, the iPad Pro 11-inch and 12.9-inch with the M2 chipset will also offer wireless charging and improved cameras. Interestingly, Apple is reportedly not stopping the production of existing devices.
In his newsletter, Gurman said that his 2020 iPad Pro is already showing signs of slowing down and does not support the latest multitasking features. He added that he could not find anything new with the iPadOS 16 update.
14.1-inch iPad Pro expected to launch in 2023
Apple is reportedly working on a larger 14.1-inch iPad Pro, which is expected to be introduced in 2023. According to tipster Ross Young, the 14.1-inch iPad Pro with miniLEDs ProMotion is expected to be unveiled in early 2023. Apple is yet to confirm that it is working on a larger iPad Pro.
OnePlus 10 leaked renders reveal a design similar to the OnePlus 10 Pro, sans the alert slider
SBI Cards, PhonePe, Google Pay to benefit from RBI allowing credit cards to be linked to UPI, say analysts
Nothing phone (1) to launch in India on July 12 – here’s everything you need to know about the smartphone
Popular on BI
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999