Nothing phone (1) to launch in India on July 12 – here’s everything you need to know about the smartphone
Nothing phone(1) is scheduled to launch on July 12.
- The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming smartphone.
AdvertisementCarl Pei-led Nothing technologies has announced that its first smartphone, the Nothing phone (1) will launch in
Nothing had earlier introduced the ear (1) truly wireless earbuds and the phone (1) is expected to feature a similar transparent design. The phone (1) has already leaked a few times now, giving us an idea about how the device will look like, apart from some of the features it will come with.
Nothing phone (1) launch and availability
The Nothing phone (1) is scheduled to launch on July 12 at 8:30 pm. The device is expected to be available exclusively from Flipkart in India soon after it is announced.
Nothing phone (1) expected specifications
According to reports, the Nothing phone (1) is expected to feature a 6.55-inch OLED display with a 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is expected to feature minimal side bezels and a small chin. It is expected to feature an HDR10+ display and a 90Hz refresh rate.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box with the company’s custom skin on top. We already have an idea about how the device’s UI will look like thanks to the company’s Nothing Launcher.
The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP depth camera and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 32MP selfie camera.
The device is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with fast charge support. It is expected to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and offer a Type-C port for audio and charging.
We should know more about the Nothing phone (1), including its pricing and availability in the coming weeks.
RBI to allow use of credit cards via UPI soon, starting with RuPay credit cards
Poco F4 expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
What is masked Aadhaar card, why do you need it and how to download it
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Zomato takes down ad depicting 'Lagaan' character Kachra as recycled waste items
- After Twitterati scream foul about pesky calls, RBI says 'will look into it'
- Hiring in India slowed down by 7% in May: Foundit report
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Coorg
- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors