iPhone SE 3 to M2 MacBooks, here’s what Apple is predicted to launch in 2022
- Apple reportedly has a long line of products planned for 2022.
- In addition to the iPhones and MacBooks, a new iPhone SE and Watch SE are expected to launch next year.
- Here’s the complete list of products we could see from Apple in 2022.
AdvertisementWith 2021 coming to an end all eyes are now set on what products to expect next year. Apple did have a busy 2021 with new iPhones, MacBooks, AirPods and more but it looks like 2022 will be more exciting according to predictions made by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman.
In the latest edition of Power On, Gurman listed out Apple’s entire slate of products expected to launch in 2022 and there’s a lot. In addition to the usual suspects like MacBooks and iPhones, we could see the first glimpse of Apple’s rumoured smart glasses. Now let’s take a look at what Apple plans to launch next year.
According to Gurman, Apple is planning an iPad Pro with a new design, wireless charging and MagSafe support. There’s also a new iPad Air and entry-level iPad model planned for 2022.
Apple recently launched
Before the flagship iPhone 14 series launches, we’ll get to see a new iPhone SE model which should be early 2022 according to several reports. One thing that’s constant with the new iPhone SE leaks is that it’s going to come with 5G support. As for the design, it is predicted to remain the same but we will see under the hood upgrades.
A total of three Apple Watches are reportedly planned for 2022 including a new Watch SE model which would be an affordable offering. There’s also a wearable aimed at athletes with a rugged design for athletes.
Apple launched the AirPods 3 this year which sits between the AirPods 2 and AirPods 3. Next year, Apple is expected to launch a new Pro model.
Apple’s rumoured smart glasses could finally see the light of day in 2022. It is rumoured to be a mixed reality headset supporting both augmented reality and virtual reality. The mixed reality headset would be primarily focused on gaming but media and communication as well. It is also said to feature “extremely high-resolution displays”, a fan, multiple processors and smart glasses could also have their own App Store.
Apple AirTags are being used to steal cars: Here’s how to stay safe
Samsung reportedly planning to launch upcoming flagship, Galaxy S22 Ultra, on February 8
Popular on BI
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet