Microsoft introduces new Surface laptops for hybrid work
Underneath the Surface Pro 9 display is an HD camera, Omnisonic speakers, directional microphones and custom G6 chip that takes inking to the next level with tactile signals.
"Combined with the new Ink Focus in Microsoft OneNote, or the new GoodNotes app coming in early 2023 to Windows 11, digital ink on the screen feels like writing with pen and paper," said Panos Panay, Chief Product Officer, Microsoft.
The Surface Pro 9 with 13-inch PixelSense display offers a choice between processors � 12th Gen Intel Core processor built on the Intel Evo platform with Thunderbolt 4, or Microsoft SQ3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon with 5G connectivity.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
The device offers multi-tasking, full desktop productivity, all-day battery life and intense workloads --� with up to 50 per cent more performance than Surface Pro 8. Thunderbolt 4 enables rapid data transfer, docking to multiple 4K displays, or supporting an eGPU set-up, said Microsoft.
The Microsoft SQ3 processor provides fast 5G connectivity, and ultra-long battery life -- up to 19 hours.
Additionally, it unlocks new AI features made possible through an entirely new Neural Processing Unit (NPU) that transforms how you connect with the people in your life.
Capable of more than 15 trillion calculations per second, the NPU in Surface Pro 9 drives new experiences with
Microsoft also unveiled Surface Laptop 5 with its signature 3:2 PixelSense display that comes in 13.5-inch or 15-inch options, each with Dolby Vision IQ.
"The front-facing HD camera and Studio Microphones capture you in true-to-life fashion, even adjusting camera exposure in any lighting environment," said Panay.
AdvertisementThe company also showcased
"We've designed NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 discrete graphics to double the graphics performance, achieving the most realistic ray-traced graphics when you craft 3D designs or render models," said the company.
The company modernised the display, cameras, Studio Mics and ports -- including USB-C with Thunderbolt 4.
With Windows 11, Surface Studio 2+ also meets Secured-core PC standards.
WhatsApp now a spam factory, 1 in 2 Indian swamped with promotional messages: report
7 out of 10 employers are looking to hire apprentices: TeamLease survey
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- After Twitterati screams foul about pesky calls, RBI says 'will look into it'
- Hiring in India slowed down by 7% in May: Foundit report
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Coorg
- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
- Air India to refund full airfare to all passengers affected by Delhi-San Francisco flight diversion